Welcome to Broadview Multi-Care Center
Located in Parma, Ohio, just minutes from major highways and local hospitals, Broadview Multi-Care Center is family owned and operated and offers exceptional care and service to those we serve. We are proud to have continuously served the Cleveland and Parma areas for over 50 years. We are here for you and your loved ones 24 hours a day and we provide for both your short term rehabilitation and long term care needs. For short-term rehabilitation patients, we offer a dedicated unit with private rooms and private bathrooms. Broadview Multi-Care Center’s management and staff are dedicated to providing high quality care in a homelike and warm atmosphere for each resident. Our services include short-term rehabilitation, long-term care, skilled nursing, hospice care and respite care.
Amenities and Highlights
- Short term rehabilitation unit with private suites, flat screen televisions and satellite cable
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies up to 7 days a week
- On-site cardiology and pulmonary medical care
- Advanced respiratory therapy 7 days a week
- Certified wound care nurse
- Full-time nurse practitioners
- Private dining room for family gatherings
- Complimentary wi-fi for residents and visitors
Visiting hours are daily from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
For more information and to schedule a tour of our skilled nursing facility, contact our Admissions Director,
Jason Roloff at 216-749-4010 or Admissions.BMCC@lhshealth.com.