Thank you so much for your patience as we have been working through setting up Virtual Visitations for our facility. We are happy to share that we have our Skype service set up and are ready to start scheduling calls! If you are interested in participating, please complete the following steps:
- Download the Skype app to your phone or tablet. Data charges may apply depending on your cellular plan. If you do not feel comfortable using the app, you can also visit web.skype.com from a laptop with a webcam/microphone and participate that way.
- Create an account if you do not already have one. This will require an email address to set up.
- Email us at the email address listed below with the follow information:
- The name your Skype account is under
- The email address your Skype account is under
- The resident you want to speak with
- Your preferred date and time for the call (If you could please keep it a little flexible- morning, mid-day, afternoon). At this time our availability for video calls is during business hours but we may expand that depending on demand. If you cannot participate during this time, please email us and we will try to work with you on scheduling.
We will email you a confirmation of the date/time of your Virtual Visit.
The facility email addresses are:
Broadview Multicare Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cedarwood Plaza: email@example.com
Franklin Plaza: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hillside Plaza: email@example.com
Mapleview Country Villa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orchard Villa: email@example.com
Parkside Villa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pleasant Lake Villa: Pleasantlake7260@gmail.com
Pleasantview Care Center: email@example.com
Wickliffe Country Place: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bear with us as we work through this process. Since we are trying to accommodate as many people as possible, we are asking that your calls be around 15 minutes. We will try to help each resident make as many calls as he or she wants based on demand. If you have multiple family members who want to call, please email those requests separately. Please do not call the facility device without a pre-arranged appointment as we are using a shared device (which will be thoroughly sanitized between residents).
If your loved one has a mobile device (or you are looking to purchase one) and needs help setting it up for video chats, please let us know and we can help.
Please let us know if you have any other questions. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!