Dear Residents and Families,
Parkside Villa is excited to announce that some of the restrictions regarding visitation have changed. With that being said, there are many requirements still in place in order for our staff to keep your loved ones as safe as possible. We ask that you please do your part to keep your loved ones safe and follow the guidelines below which has been set forth by the Ohio Department of Health:
For families who have loved ones residing on Juniper, Cypress, and Redwood rooms 145-157. Please continue to schedule your visits through our website. Visiting hours will be Monday through Friday 10:00 am until 6:30 pm, Saturdays from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm and Sundays from 11 am until 3:00 pm.
For families who have loves ones residing on Redwood rooms 131-144, Gardens, Woods, or Magnolia Assisted Living, visiting hours are Monday through Friday 10:00 am until 6:30 pm, Saturdays from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm and Sundays from 11 am until 3:00 pm.
- There are no more than 2 visitors allowed per resident.
- Visitors will be screened at the entrance. Please bring your covid vaccination information with you. If you have not yet been vaccinated, we can provide a free rapid antigen test prior to your visit in an effort to keep your loved one free of Covid.
- Visits will last approximately 30 minutes. If in a private room, visit may last longer.
- We will provide you with a surgical mask which must be worn covering your mouth and nose during your visit and while in Parkside Villa per CDC guidelines. You cannot use your own mask from the community.
- A staff member will escort you to the area of your visit and will again need to escort you out of the building. Please stay in the room designated as the area for your visit and do not walk the unit or sit in the common areas.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the building, prior to touching your loved one IF they have been vaccinated and again as you are leaving the area after your visit.
- There will be sanitizing wipes, extra gloves, hand sanitizer, and additional surgical masks in the visitation room. Please wipe down any surfaces that you have touched prior to exiting.
- If you are observed not following the outlined expectations/requirements for visitation, such as removing your mask or not wearing your mask appropriately, per Ohio Department of Health guidelines the visit must end.
- If the resident has been vaccinated, the Ohio Department of Health while still discouraging touching family, has now allowed residents to touch their family members. We continue to encourage the social distancing of 6 feet.
- You must maintain a distance of 6 feet from other residents and residents’ family members while in the facility or on the grounds.
- Visits will occur in the rooms on Magnolia AL, Gardens, Woods, and Redwood rooms 131 through 144.
- Visits will occur in room 226 for Cypress residents
- Visits will occur in room 224 for Juniper residents
- Visits will occur in conference room for Redwood residents’ rooms 145-157
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in helping us keep your loved one as safe as possible.
Amy Kraynak, LNHA