- This event has passed.
Honk for Heroes Parade
April 28, 2020
In honor of National Superhero Day on April 28th, we would like to take the time to recognize ALL of the Healthcare Superheroes that provide care and services within our facilities! We’re celebrating all departments!
Honk for Heroes Parade Times:
- Broadview Multi-Care Center: 3:45-4:15 PM
- Cedarwood Plaza: 3:45-4:15 PM
- Franklin Plaza: 3:30-4:00 PM
- Hillside Plaza: 3:15-3:45 PM
- Mapleview Country Villa: 2:30-3:00 PM
- Orchard Villa: 2:30-3:00 PM
- Parkside Villa: 2:30-3:00 PM
- Pleasant Lake Villa: 3:00-3:30 PM
- Pleasantview Care Center: 2:30-3:00 PM
- Wickliffe Country Place: 2:30-3:00 PM
The Honk for Heroes Parades will take place around the facilities via the driveways to keep everyone safe while staying within their cars. For Cedarwood Plaza and Hillside Plaza, we will keep the parades at street level due to driveway/parking lot limitations. We’re also encouraging everyone to decorate their vehicles to embrace the superhero theme for the parade!
Let’s show our staff how much we appreciate them for the super job they are doing!