Welcome to Legacy Place Parma
Experience assisted living with all the touches of home – and more. Legacy Place Parma is family-owned. Your comfort, satisfaction, and well-being are always our priority. Our pet-friendly assisted living community includes spacious private suites with kitchenettes and beautiful common areas for family gatherings. Continental cuisine with a homemade touch is served three times a day in our lovely community dining room. We can meet each of our resident’s care needs as they change with short-term rehabilitation at Pleasantview Care Center located on the same campus. Additional services include extended care, respite care, and hospice.
Amenities and Highlights
- Private furnished apartments with kitchenettes and fully accessible bathrooms with spacious showers and walk-in closets
- 24-hour personal response system
- Three nutritious meals every day with menu options
- Medications administered by our 24-hour nursing staff
- Assistance with all daily living needs
- We are a pet-friendly community. Residents are encouraged to live with their beloved pet
- Wheelchair accessible bus transports residents to community activities and doctor appointments
- On-site beauty salon
- Housekeeping, personal laundry and linen services
- Private family dining room
- Complimentary cable television and phone service
- Fully furnished respite suites available during caregiver vacations
- Residents who are veterans or a surviving spouse may qualify for the Veteran Administration’s Aid and Attendance Benefit
For more information or a tour, please call 440-845-0200.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
November is National Family Caregivers Month! We are using November to acknowledge and appreciate family caregivers for all that they do. The Caregiver Action Network is celebrating National Family Caregivers Month with their theme, "Be Care Curious." Be care curious...
October 29th is World Stroke Day! Did you know that one in four of us will have a stroke? The World Stroke Campaign is using this day to raise and spread awareness around stroke! What Is a Stroke? The World Stroke Campaign states that when the blood supply...
Each year, the Walk to End Alzheimer's takes place! The Alzheimer's Association created their Walk to End Alzheimer's to spread awareness around Alzheimer's care, research, and support. Over 600 communities within America will support the Walk to End Alzheimer's. ...