Welcome to Legacy Place Parma
Experience assisted living with all the touches of home – and more. Legacy Place Parma is family-owned. Your comfort, satisfaction, and well-being are always our priority. Our pet-friendly assisted living community includes spacious private suites with kitchenettes and beautiful common areas for family gatherings. Continental cuisine with a homemade touch is served three times a day in our lovely community dining room. We can meet each of our resident’s care needs as they change with short-term rehabilitation at Pleasantview Care Center located on the same campus. Additional services include extended care, respite care, and hospice.
Amenities and Highlights
- Private furnished apartments with kitchenettes and fully accessible bathrooms with spacious showers and walk-in closets
- 24-hour personal response system
- Three nutritious meals every day with menu options
- Medications administered by our 24-hour nursing staff
- Assistance with all daily living needs
- We are a pet-friendly community. Residents are encouraged to live with their beloved pet
- Wheelchair accessible bus transports residents to community activities and doctor appointments
- On-site beauty salon
- Housekeeping, personal laundry and linen services
- Private family dining room
- Complimentary cable television and phone service
- Fully furnished respite suites available during caregiver vacations
- Residents who are veterans or a surviving spouse may qualify for the Veteran Administration’s Aid and Attendance Benefit
For more information or a tour, please call 440-845-0200.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
September celebrates National Rehabilitation Awareness Week from October 15th to the 21st! Rehabilitation therapy is essential for helping out our residents by accomplishing goals while overcoming obstacles. We, at Legacy Health Services, are using National...
September 8th to the 14th is National Assisted Living Week! The American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living are celebrating with their theme, "A Spark of Creativity." Celebrating National Assisted Living Week: The National Center...
September is National Atrial Fibrillation (AFib) Awareness Month! According to the American Stroke Association, 2.7 million are living with AFib. The American Stroke Association is raising awareness around AFib this September! What is Atrial Fibrillation?...