Welcome to Legacy Place Parma
Experience assisted living with all the touches of home – and more. Legacy Place Parma is family-owned. Your comfort, satisfaction, and well-being are always our priority. Our pet-friendly assisted living community includes spacious private suites with kitchenettes and beautiful common areas for family gatherings. Continental cuisine with a homemade touch is served three times a day in our lovely community dining room. We can meet each of our resident’s care needs as they change with short-term rehabilitation at Pleasantview Care Center located on the same campus. Additional services include extended care, respite care, and hospice.
Amenities and Highlights
- Private furnished apartments with kitchenettes and fully accessible bathrooms with spacious showers and walk-in closets
- 24-hour personal response system
- Three nutritious meals every day with menu options
- Medications administered by our 24-hour nursing staff
- Assistance with all daily living needs
- We are a pet-friendly community. Residents are encouraged to live with their beloved pet
- Wheelchair accessible bus transports residents to community activities and doctor appointments
- On-site beauty salon
- Housekeeping, personal laundry and linen services
- Private family dining room
- Complimentary cable television and phone service
- Fully furnished respite suites available during caregiver vacations
- Residents who are veterans or a surviving spouse may qualify for the Veteran Administration’s Aid and Attendance Benefit
For your convenience, our facility virtual tour is featured below. For more information please call 440-845-0200 or email Admissions.LPP@LHSHealth.com.
Every April 16th, National Healthcare Decisions Day is celebrated. National Healthcare Decisions Day educates the public and providers about advance care planning while encouraging patients to express all of their healthcare wishes and for providers to honor and...
Resident Safety is Our Priority The coronavirus pandemic continues to affect every aspect of our personal and professional lives. News stories recently are focusing on the increased risk to individuals living in congregate settings like nursing facilities. We have...
March 11, 2020 To Our Residents and Family Members: We know many of you are concerned about the spread of COVID-19 (the new coronavirus) and how it may impact our facilities. Ensuring residents are cared for in a safe and healthy environment is our first...