Welcome to Legacy Place Parma
Experience assisted living with all the touches of home – and more. Legacy Place Parma is family-owned. Your comfort, satisfaction, and well-being are always our priority. Our pet-friendly assisted living community includes spacious private suites with kitchenettes and beautiful common areas for family gatherings. Continental cuisine with a homemade touch is served three times a day in our lovely community dining room. We can meet each of our resident’s care needs as they change with short-term rehabilitation at Pleasantview Care Center located on the same campus. Additional services include extended care, respite care, and hospice.
Amenities and Highlights
- Private furnished apartments with kitchenettes and fully accessible bathrooms with spacious showers and walk-in closets
- 24-hour personal response system
- Three nutritious meals every day with menu options
- Medications administered by our 24-hour nursing staff
- Assistance with all daily living needs
- We are a pet-friendly community. Residents are encouraged to live with their beloved pet
- Wheelchair accessible bus transports residents to community activities and doctor appointments
- On-site beauty salon
- Housekeeping, personal laundry and linen services
- Private family dining room
- Complimentary cable television and phone service
- Fully furnished respite suites available during caregiver vacations
- Residents who are veterans or a surviving spouse may qualify for the Veteran Administration’s Aid and Attendance Benefit
For more information or a tour, please call 440-845-0200.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Parkside Villa was presented a proclamation from Mayor Matthew Castelli and Director of Economic Development Charles Bichara for the continued commitment to quality healthcare within the City of Middleburg Heights. With over 300 dedicated staff members,...
Parkside Villa was awarded Best Nursing Home 2020 by Newsweek and Statista. Only 14 facilities in Ohio earned this prestigious award, and of those facilities, Parkside Villa was ranked fourth. Statista, in cooperation with Newsweek, conducted a review of...
Parkside Villa and Mapleview Country Villa were awarded Best Nursing Homes in Short-Term Rehabilitation by U.S. News and World Report for 2019-2020. This is the second consecutive year that Parkside Villa has received this honor. U.S. News & World Report...