Welcome to Legacy Place Twinsburg
Convenient to many area hospitals, Legacy Place Twinsburg offers quality rehabilitation in a warm and welcoming environment. With a dedicated rehabilitation unit, assisted living with multiple room options and a long term care unit, we are able to meet a wide variety of resident needs. Our services include short-term rehabilitation, long-term care, skilled nursing, hospice care and respite care. Our short term rehabilitation unit features private suites with private baths. Our residents and families enjoy utilizing our private dining room, the Wilcox Room, and our non-denominational chapel. Our new and well-appointed therapy center is spacious designed to help you meet your rehabilitation goals.
Amenities and Highlights
- Short term rehabilitation unit with private suites, flat screen televisions and satellite cable
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Assisted Living with studio and one bedroom apartments
- Certified wound care nurse
- Full-time nurse practitioners
- Private dining room for family gatherings
- Non-denominational chapel
- Restaurant-style dining
- Complimentary wi-fi for residents and visitors
Visiting hours are daily from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
For more information and to schedule a tour of our skilled nursing facility, contact our Admissions Department at 330-405-6040 or Admissions.LPT@lhshealth.com.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.