Quality living, worry-free
Make yourself at home by the fireplace, sip cappuccino in the Internet café or join in a variety of fun activities. Assisted living offers you or your loved one independence and the pleasures of home – but with a little extra care and attention.
Licensed nurses and certified caregivers are available 24 hours a day to help with bathing, dressing, eating, mobility, bathroom use and medications.
Two styles of assisted living
Choose from our two styles of assisted living communities:
- Traditional. Residents live in studio or one-bedroom suites, including private bathrooms and kitchenettes. Traditional assisted living is available at Legacy Place Twinsburg and Pleasantview Care Center.
- Medical model. For residents who need extra medical attention, the medical model is a comfortable mix of independence and hands-on care. Residents live in spacious single-room suites with private bathrooms. Medical model assisted living is available at Parkside Villa and Pleasant Lake Villa.
Amenities to enjoy
Along with added safety and security, residents in our assisted living communities enjoy:
- Recreational activities, including outings, social gatherings, games and educational programs
- Beautiful courtyards for fresh air and outdoor activities
- Internet café
- Pet, art and music therapies
- Faith-based activities
- Housekeeping, personal laundry and linen services
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
Therapists and physicians – including dentists, optometrists and podiatrists – visit regularly and provide on-site care. Registered dietitians plan three nutritious, appetizing meals every day, with menu options available for individual dietary needs.