All caregivers need to recharge at some point. Let us care for your loved one while you’re away – or just taking time for yourself. Length of stay can be as long as you need, from a few days to a week or more.
All of our facilities welcome short-term residents, who can stay safe and comfortable with care from licensed nurses and other certified caregivers. In addition to helping with bathing, dressing, toileting and other activities of daily living, our staff provides the care necessary to ensure that you have peace of mind while you are away.
- Skilled nursing care
- Specialized medical care, as needed
- Three nutritious, appetizing meals each day, planned by our registered dietitians
- Housekeeping, personal laundry and linen services
- Recreational activities, including outings, social gatherings, games
- Pet, art and music therapies
- Faith-based activities