Why Legacy Health Services?
When searching for your professional role in health care, consider long-term care. Long-term care centers have evolved into high-acuity medical providers. Working for Legacy Health Services is a wonderful opportunity to provide superior care in state-of-the-art facilities.
As a prospective Legacy Health Services employee, you will be asked to provide high quality care to our residents. In return, we want to ensure that your employee benefits are attractive and valuable to you.
When you join the Legacy Health Services team, you have a variety of options to select when it comes to your benefits. The enrollment process is concise and clear. We offer benefits from the most reputable carriers in the business: Medical Mutual of Ohio, Delta Dental, Lincoln Financial Group and Fidelity Investments to name a few.
What we offer
All Legacy Health Services facilities offer:
- A variety of health insurance options, including dental coverage
- 6 paid holidays, paid personal time, paid vacation time
- 401(k), including company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-term disability
- Basic and optional life insurance plans
To apply, please click on the link below to view our open positions.