Welcome to Parkside Villa
Conveniently located across from Southwest General Health Center, Parkside Villa resides in a quiet, residential area of Middleburg Heights. Whether you are seeking rehabilitation, skilled nursing, or long-term care, you will find compassionate caregivers here to serve you. Respect, dignity, and personalized care are what you deserve and what you can expect at Parkside Villa. Our rehabilitation and wellness program is designed to serve those who wish to restore and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Therapy services are provided in a well-appointed therapy center equipped with the tools necessary to reestablish an independent lifestyle. Our services include short-term rehabilitation, long-term care, skilled nursing, hospice care, and respite care.
Amenities and Highlights
- Dedicated rehabilitation units with private suites, private baths, flat-screen televisions and telephones
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies available seven days a week
- Specialty programs include orthopedics, infectious disease, pulmonology, cardiology, and IV therapy
- Ventilator management program featuring a rounding pulmonologist and respiratory therapists
- Certified wound nurse
- Medical model assisted living
- Private dining room for family gatherings
- Complimentary wi-fi for residents and visitors
November is National Family Caregivers Month! We are using November to acknowledge and appreciate family caregivers for all that they do. The Caregiver Action Network is celebrating National Family Caregivers Month with their theme, "Be Care Curious." Be care curious...
October 29th is World Stroke Day! Did you know that one in four of us will have a stroke? The World Stroke Campaign is using this day to raise and spread awareness around stroke! What Is a Stroke? The World Stroke Campaign states that when the blood supply...
Each year, the Walk to End Alzheimer's takes place! The Alzheimer's Association created their Walk to End Alzheimer's to spread awareness around Alzheimer's care, research, and support. Over 600 communities within America will support the Walk to End Alzheimer's. ...
The following reviews are from resident satisfaction surveys distributed to each of our patients upon admission and discharge. The surveys are administered and compiled by NRC Health, an independent, third-party survey company. We value the feedback of those we serve and are proud to share it with our community.