Welcome to Parkside Villa
Conveniently located across from Southwest General Health Center, Parkside Villa resides in a quiet, residential area of Middleburg Heights. Whether you are seeking rehabilitation, skilled nursing, or long-term care, you will find compassionate caregivers here to serve you. Respect, dignity, and personalized care are what you deserve and what you can expect at Parkside Villa. Our rehabilitation and wellness program is designed to serve those who wish to restore and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Therapy services are provided in a well-appointed therapy center equipped with the tools necessary to reestablish an independent lifestyle. Our services include short-term rehabilitation, long-term care, skilled nursing, hospice care, and respite care.
Amenities and Highlights
- Dedicated rehabilitation units with private suites, private baths, flat-screen televisions and telephones
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies available seven days a week
- Specialty programs include orthopedics, infectious disease, pulmonology, cardiology, and IV therapy
- Ventilator management program featuring a rounding pulmonologist and respiratory therapists
- Certified wound nurse
- Medical model assisted living
- Private dining room for family gatherings
- Complimentary wi-fi for residents and visitors
September celebrates National Rehabilitation Awareness Week from October 15th to the 21st! Rehabilitation therapy is essential for helping out our residents by accomplishing goals while overcoming obstacles. We, at Legacy Health Services, are using National...
September 8th to the 14th is National Assisted Living Week! The American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living are celebrating with their theme, "A Spark of Creativity." Celebrating National Assisted Living Week: The National Center...
September is National Atrial Fibrillation (AFib) Awareness Month! According to the American Stroke Association, 2.7 million are living with AFib. The American Stroke Association is raising awareness around AFib this September! What is Atrial Fibrillation?...
The following reviews are from resident satisfaction surveys distributed to each of our patients upon admission and discharge. The surveys are administered and compiled by NRC Health, an independent, third-party survey company. We value the feedback of those we serve and are proud to share it with our community.