Welcome to Parkside Villa
Conveniently located across from Southwest General Health Center, Parkside Villa resides in a quiet, residential area of Middleburg Heights. Whether you are seeking rehabilitation, skilled nursing or long-term care, you will find compassionate caregivers here to serve you. Respect, dignity and personalized care are what you deserve and what you can expect at Parkside Villa. Our rehabilitation and wellness program is designed to serve those who wish to restore and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Therapy services are provided in a well-appointed therapy center equipped with the tools necessary to reestablish an independent lifestyle. Our services include short-term rehabilitation, long-term care, skilled nursing, hospice care and respite care.
Amenities and Highlights
- Dedicated rehabilitation units with private suites, private baths, flat screen televisions and telephones
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies available 7 days a week
- Specialty programs include orthopedics, infectious disease, pulmonology, cardiology and IV therapy
- Ventilator management program featuring a rounding pulmonologist and respiratory therapists
- Certified wound nurse
- Medical model assisted living
- Private dining room for family gatherings
- Complimentary wi-fi for residents and visitors
July is UV Safety Awareness Month! Protection during Summer is essential! The American Cancer Society has created the "Be Safe in the Sun" initiative to spread awareness around UV safety! What is Ultraviolet (UV) Radiation? According to the American Cancer...
June is Cataract Awareness Month! According to Prevent Blindness, by 2032, 38.5 million Americans will suffer from cataracts. What Is Cataract? Prevent Blindness states that, "Cataract is a clouding of the eye’s lens which blocks or changes the passage of light into...
June is Aphasia Awareness Month! According to the National Aphasia Association, about 84.5 percent of Americans have never heard of aphasia, yet 2 million Americans are affected by it. This month is all about raising awareness while paving the way for better...
The following reviews are from resident satisfaction surveys distributed to each of our patients upon admission and discharge. The surveys are administered and compiled by NRC Health, an independent, third-party survey company. We value the feedback of those we serve and are proud to share it with our community.