Welcome to Parkside Villa
Conveniently located across from Southwest General Health Center, Parkside Villa resides in a quiet, residential area of Middleburg Heights. Whether you are seeking rehabilitation, skilled nursing, or long-term care, you will find compassionate caregivers here to serve you. Respect, dignity, and personalized care are what you deserve and what you can expect at Parkside Villa. Our rehabilitation and wellness program is designed to serve those who wish to restore and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Therapy services are provided in a well-appointed therapy center equipped with the tools necessary to reestablish an independent lifestyle. Our services include short-term rehabilitation, long-term care, skilled nursing, hospice care, and respite care.
Amenities and Highlights
- Dedicated rehabilitation units with private suites, private baths, flat-screen televisions and telephones
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies available seven days a week
- Specialty programs include orthopedics, infectious disease, pulmonology, cardiology, and IV therapy
- Ventilator management program featuring a rounding pulmonologist and respiratory therapists
- Certified wound nurse
- Medical model assisted living
- Private dining room for family gatherings
- Complimentary wi-fi for residents and visitors
Parkside Villa was presented a proclamation from Mayor Matthew Castelli and Director of Economic Development Charles Bichara for the continued commitment to quality healthcare within the City of Middleburg Heights. With over 300 dedicated staff members,...
Parkside Villa was awarded Best Nursing Home 2020 by Newsweek and Statista. Only 14 facilities in Ohio earned this prestigious award, and of those facilities, Parkside Villa was ranked fourth. Statista, in cooperation with Newsweek, conducted a review of...
Parkside Villa and Mapleview Country Villa were awarded Best Nursing Homes in Short-Term Rehabilitation by U.S. News and World Report for 2019-2020. This is the second consecutive year that Parkside Villa has received this honor. U.S. News & World Report...
The following reviews are from resident satisfaction surveys distributed to each of our patients upon admission and discharge. The surveys are administered and compiled by NRC Health, an independent, third-party survey company. We value the feedback of those we serve and are proud to share it with our community.